Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Have you ever...

...wanted to know how to make a portable solar generator on a bike trailer? Or a Lego space invader belt? Or a beaded Ostrich Kaleidoscope? A laser pumpkin (read: jack-o-lantern on crack) or freezer bag omelets? NOW YOU CAN!!! at http://www.instructables.com/


Below are two examples of sweet CD cases I found there. It was my first encounter with this wonderful online phenomenon, and what initially brought it to my attention.
But the goodness obviously doesn't stop there! There are so many awesome things on Instruct ables that it'll blow your mind. It's like an awesome "dummies" book made by people just like you or I. And most of it is actually usable (I'm not sure what you'd do with an Ostrich Kaleidoscope...). Waste a few hours there. You'll be glad you did. :)

No comments: