Saturday, July 18, 2009

a new leaf (kinda)

Obviously I have been very bad at updating this guy. I have now commited to actually keeping it updated though. I have some fun new projects started and some fun new ideas to share with the world. Including but not limited to: quilting, refinishing furniture, my new bike of awesomeness, a pattern I've written for pincushions a/o awesome pillows, and much much more!

Right now though, I'm currently working on purging my life of all the extra crap I've accumulated and getting the stuff I'm keeping in some sort of order. Right now everything is everywhere. It is time to downsize! And speaking of downsizing I'm also working on changing my living and eating habits to loose a few lbs. It's time to stop putting off getting healty and just start doing it. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Right now I come in at 5'4"-5" (ish) and about 195 lbs. Hardly a little girl. The goal is to loose about 15-20 lbs in the next two months. Yes that's 2.5 lbs a week, but I think with just a few small adjustments to my lifestyle it can be done!

I really am excited about purging my closets. All that clothing I never wear anymore, or only wear every once in a blue moon is going. There really is no reason to hang onto it. and then maybe I'll treat myself to a small shopping day. It has been a while after all. (but not too much till I get skinny again).

So I'll be finishing projects and working on myself. being productive and letting you know about it all. I'd like to post ups and downs and ins and outs. I figure that if I know I have to report to "someone" (even if that someone is the never neverland of the WWW) then it'll help keep me in line. That's all for now. I'll try to post at least once a week (if not more often)

No comments: