Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cool Ideas Abound!

This is pretty much suprememly creepy. I read something about the girl who made this. It's a wall in her bedroom. Pretty much awesome. But it's inspired me to do something similar with hands and a lightbulb. I know how to wire one now and the idea is that they will cup the socket and then the wire will come out the back. I want to do them out of plaster, so I have to learn how to do that (any help on this account is really appreciated). I want to do one you can mount on the wall like a bracket and one that sits on the table. I'd like to work the wire in somehow so it's decorative, we'll see. I also have ideas for mushroom side tables that hang from the wall like real mushrooms and I don't know what to make those out of yet. I'd like to do acrylic or something but that's product developement for another day. I also want to try hands on a wall that hold up things like a toilet paper towel holder. or a coat rack with a crooked finger. Anyay, I'm gonna go now. I have other things to do with my life...like live it.

No comments: